o I'm eating soup right now, which is incredibly easy to make. Recently I realised that I dint post any soup recipe so now I shall post some soup and salad recipes. This is my first step towards it.
This soup almost remind me of homemade tomato soup except it is little bit sweeter than that. Everyone knows the health benefits of carrot still I would like to mention that.
Health Benefits of Carrot:
- Carrot can enhance the quality of breast milk.
- Carrot can improve the appearance of the skin, hair and nails.
- When taken daily it can lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Raw contain beta-carotene, a strong antioxidant that can prevent cancer.
- Carrot juice when taken everyday prevent bodily infections and is claimed to be valuable for the adrenal glands (the small endocrine glands situated above the kidneys).
- Carrot can help improve eyesight.
- Carrot can help increase menstrual flow.
- Carrots can regulate blood sugar.
- Carrot can promote colon health, because carrot is rich in fiber.
Carrot - 5 large
Yam peeled- 1 small
Tomato - 1 medium
Onion - 1 small
water - 3 cups
Ginger(grated) -2 '' piece
Garlic - 2 cloves
Salt - 1/2tsp
Black pepper - 1/3 tsp
Croutons - for garnish
- Wash all the vegetables and cut them in small pieces.
- Add water and salt and pressure cook them for 2 whistles.
- Let it cool for some time.
- Blend into the smooth soup in the blender.
- Run through the sieve.
- Add black pepper and mix well.
- Taste and adjust the taste if required.
- Pour into soup bowls and garnish with croutons.
- Ready to serve.