Monday, July 25, 2011

Calling all Food Bloggers For Thursday POTLUCK


All my buddies are invited to the potluck Party....


When - Every Thursday :) excited about it!
Where - @ Showandtell-vatsala.blogspot.com
Want to join in? It's as simple as can be, just link this week's best- food-related post to the potluck party... every Friday!


Rules to link the post
  • Click Enter Here on the Potluck post, and follow the directions. The post you enter must be published on your blog, before you join the potluck.This post shouldn't be older than one week.
  • Please vegetarian dishes only. Eggs are not allowed.
  • Include a link in your blog posting back to this page using my logo. This way, whoever visits your blog, will know about this event and will be encouraged to join it.
  • Please become a follower of my blog, if you haven't done so already.
  • Please like my facebook page, the button is in the right side.(not mandatory but I would love it)
  • Visit at least one other link from the party and leave some comment love for that person. (Come on! We all love a nice comment!
  • Only one blog post per person per party, please!





Please click here to upload your recipe.
Have fun; visit some other blogs and enjoy!




17 comments:

  1. Nice Idea and new name to an event.....sure to send in a recipe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely party......I'm gonna b part of it too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this..will surely attend this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will surely try to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to party here...next week though:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry dear...I did updated the post adding ur logo....thanks for reminding me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a nice event dear...expect my dishes soon..


    Please check out my first event and do send in your entries
    Fusion Food: Pasta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice event dear...will try 2 participate...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice event...would like to attend the party...i have one doubt..today i posted a recipe with a link back to this event..whether i should add to the linky tool today or only on friday?? plz do reply me reg this..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please drop a comment here to get your event added
    http://events-n-roundups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog Vatsala :) I am unable to add my link here, looks like the link is not appearing..some error..can i send my entry to u? (although it's saturday now..)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice event here....do participate in the Sunday Special event at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to link my veg. pastry wheels to this event vatsala, but not able to find the linky tool and the download the logo of the event.

    Let me know whether I can send it to you through mail! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...