Friday, July 1, 2011

LGSS

Event Announcement
I would like to announce a new Food Event Series - where we will be showcasing all type of stuffed food. I am naming this as "Let's Go Stuffed Series - LGSS". Let's Go Stuffed Series - is a monthly food blogging event open to any one, with a new theme each month.
Recipes can be from all around the world but the condition is that they should be stuffed and there should be the themed ingredient. It may be a snack, bread, Vegetable, appetizer or dessert. Theme for this month is Potato.
This is open for hosting by others too. If you want to host for a month, please leave me a comment with your Email-id or write me @events_showandtell@yahoo.com



Please read the following rules before sending your entries. 


1. Cook anything stuffed that come under the category of this month - Potato and post it on your blog with pics.


 2. You can send multiple entries. Your entries can be from your archives. All you need to do is repost it with a link to this announcement.

3 Using the logo is mandatory.

4 The entries should be vegetarian. No eggs allowed.

5 Send me your entries @ events_showandtell@yahoo.com with the information mentened bellow
     Your Name:
     Dish Name:
     Blog’s Name:
     Post URL:
     Picture of the Dish:
Please send me a pic not more than 400px.
7  Non Bloggers need not to get upset. Email your recipe along with the picture. We will post it on your behalf and include it in the round up.
8 Last date to send your entries is 5 Aug

Looking forward to all the wonderfull recipes.

Few words for the hosts:

  • You will chose the theme, it may be any thing which can be stuffed (vegetable, fruit, legume or flour) or a fruit or vegetable which can be stuffed. Examples - coconut, jaggery, cheese, mint, legumes or tomato, eggplant, ladyfinger etc.
  • After posting the round up, please send me a mail so that I can update the calender.
Here is the schedule-


MonthHostBlog NameTheme and Round Up
June 2011Vatsala Show and TellPaneer
July 2011Vatsala Show and Tell Potato
August 2011 Archana PotdarThe Mad Scientist's Kitchen Stuffed Bellpepper
SeptemberSoniaDinner Recipes from Sonia’s Kitchen
OctoberSoniaDinner Recipes from Sonia
NovemberAnu ShojAnu"s Healthy KitchenTomato
DecemberVardhiniZesty PaletteStuffed Paratha
Jan 2012VatsalaShow and TellFavourite stuffed food of 2011
Feb 2012NeetuTips and Deals
March 2012Mom ChefSizzling TastbudsGreens Leaves
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012






















This is event calender for LGSS for the year 2011. If you are intrested in hosting LGSS, please drop me a mail @ events_showandtell@yahoo.com or leave a comment.

If you have any suggestions regarding this event please write me at showandtel@facebook.com








23 comments:

  1. Hi Vatsala! Great event you have here.Will send my entry.Can I host an event?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice theme !! will send u some entries !!

    Ongoing Event - CC-Roti Pachadi/Chutney

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely theme vatsala happy hosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a super delicious event. Happy hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely event..will try to send some entries..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by kothiyavunu..love to subscribe u too..Wonderful event!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome event....

    happy to follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful theme. Will send you an entry soon. I'm your new follower dear.
    Event: Let's Cook - School Break Time Snacks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you dear for following me....u too have a gr8 blog!!! Nice event........looking forward to sending my entries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice event Vatsala.. happy to follow you too :) Let me know the schedule open for hosting at my space - drop in me a line dear:)

    Cheers
    Kalyani
    Ongoing Event: One Pot Meals ending 9th July
    New Event : Dish it out- Mushroom and Onions – all this July

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice event. Do spread ur event at my space.

    www.sarafoodevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello dear...I wan to participate in this event..I have a archived potato recipe:

    please let me know if I can send this recipe.

    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vatsala,

    Happy hosting..... will send my recipes soon...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I sent an entry Vatsala. Do check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog and nice events :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. sent my potato gravy curry
    http://torviewtoronto.blogspot.com/2011/07/potato-gravy-curry.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Vatsala I have posted my announcement. Just check it out please.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sent an Entry ... Following u now :)

    Nupur
    http://uk-rasoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...