Saturday, August 20, 2011

LGSS_Potato

Dear Friends,
Today I'm posting the roundup for LGSS_Paneer. I know that I'm very late in posting it but I couldn't get time because I wanted to enjoy my daughter's summer break. Me and my kids were making frequent trips to park, swimming pool, kids concerts, kids movies and skating....., I hope you guys can understand my situation.
 Thanks dear friends for sending the entries. I'm so excited to post this roundup. I'm posting in random order.

Masala Obbattu / Poli Gayathri NG from G3 Food Spot



Twice baked herby Potatoes by Nuur from UK-Rasoi

Potato Stuffed Idli by Anu  from Anu's Healthy Kitchen


Papadh Roll by Deeksha from  Dee's kitchen



Stuffed Potato Rolls by Arathi from Yummy Tummy


Baked Stuffed Capsicum by Kalyani from What's cooking


Potato nests with channa chaat and .Microwave potato cups by Lata Raja from Flavours and Tastes













Masala Dosa by Krithi from Krithi's Kitchen


Mushroom-aloo-tikkis-potato-stuffed by Kalva from Curyyinkadai

Chatpati Taco Chaat by R & R from Tadka Pasta

Potato Paneer Frankie by Nithya from  Fourth Sense Cooking



Bread Rolls  by Shobha from Food Mazaa



 Show and Tell









I enjoyed this round up, now it is your turn. Please let me know if any entry is missing.


6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...