It is my pleasure to host FSF this time with the theme of Janmashtami. This is a festival celebrating the birth of Lord Krishna. It is celebrated in different names like Janmashtami, Krishnashtami, Gokulastami, Krishna Jayanti. Today is this festival and and I want to see how all my friends celebrated this festival. I'm combining this with Ganesh Chaturthi too as it is near by. Ganesh Chaturthi, also known as Vinayak Chaturthi is celebrated as a birthday of Lord Ganesh, The God of wisdom.
The thought behind this announcement is to enjoy these festivals by sharing our rituals, customs and food with our blogger buddies and readers.
So get ready to enjoy.
Guidelines for the event
- Post a recipe especially made for the festival during the event dates.
- The last date for the event is
5th sep10th sep.
- You can upload the pics to the festival celebrated at your home or vicinity, rangoli or anything related to the festival.
- You can repost your old post’s and send in the entries during the event schedule dates.
- Please link to the event announcement as well as the dinner recipes Sonia’s kitchen FSF event page. Please use the logo above as it helps spread the word.
- Non Bloggers can send in their entry to below mentioned email ID.
- Send an email to email@example.com with “FSF Event” in the subject line with the following information :
- Your Name
- Your Blog name and URL
- Name of the recipe
- Link to Your post
- Picture of the Recipe. Please limit the size to 300×300