Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Roundup LGSS_paneer

I really enjoyed this event and it would not have been possible without your help. Thanks dear friends for sending the entries. I'm so excited to post this roundup. I'm posting in random order.
Priya's
Paneer Kachori


Paneer Kulcha





Paneer Bhurji Sandwich





Mixed Veggies & Paneer Stuffed Buns





Potato,Paneer & Mushroom Calzone





R&R's
Palak-Paneer Stuffed Pasta Shells





   Kaveri's   Paneer Parathas



Deeksha's  Swiss Roll





Akheela's  Paneer gravy curry





vaishali sabnani's Stuffed Bread Pakora







Alessandra Zecchini's Matar Paneer
I'm so sorry that Idont have the pic.


Shveta Hora's Paneer Kathi Roll







Sravani's Paneer Frankie





Krithi's Paneer Bhajji




Vatsala's Paneer Kofta














Paneer Burji Puff Pastry Sheets



Paneer Methi Pinwheel



Stuffed Aloo



Quick Paneer Sandwich



Stuffed Aloo Tikki Chat




Hope to see more entries in LGSS_Potato


12 comments:

  1. This is a lovely roundup. I am so sorry I missed out on contributing to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely event and yummy collection of recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent roundup, fabulous event..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! Where to start? Drooling over each one! Thanks for a wonderful round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Roundup! Very interesting and delicious entries..

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the recipe names dear, but could not see any pictures. Not sure if it is just me. Please double check though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. not sure, it must be just me then, I can see half the pictures but not the other half :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...