Sunday, May 22, 2011

OMG - This is Awards Shower

This is a long due post. My friend Shobha from Food Maza has showered me these awards. Now I can not postpone it any more. Today I thought to say thanks to her. Thanks my dear.
















I would like to share these awards with my friends

Neetu from TipsNDeals

Mythrie from Yum! Yum! Yum!

Vimitha Anand from My Culinary Trial Room...

Reva from Kaarasaaram

Kavya from  Kavya's Kitchen

Rashmi Mahesh from Easy Cook

Raksha Kamat from Raksha's Kitchen

Deksha from Dee's Kitchen

Anjali from Spice n Sugar Tales

Jay from tastyappetite


9 comments:

  1. Congrats n thanks for visiting...
    Happy to follow ur blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on ur awards !! wish u many more !! keep rocking !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the well deserved awards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the well deserved awards and thank you so much for sharing it with me. I'm very honored...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hy dear,
    congrats ..your blog deserve all of them very well..
    wishing you many many more..:)
    Thanks for sharing..
    Tasty Appetite
    Event: Letz Relishh Ice Creams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it truly looked like Shower Vatsala. Enjoy these awards and moments, you are well deserved them for your creative thoughts. Thank you so much for passing them to me, that means a lot to me. And I am overwhelmed here. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for the awards, dear! :)
    And thanks for sharing them with me; m just so glad to receieve them since they are the first set of awads I'm receiving... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That s one great shower dear... Congrats...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...