The link for potluck party will be up every week on Thursday (according to Indian time) and it will be up till Thursday in USA. I'll request you to join and make it sucessful. This time we have a new logo to use.
Rules to link the post
- Click Enter Here on the Potluck post, and follow the directions. The post you enter must be published on your blog, before you join the potluck.This post shouldn't be older than one week.
- Please vegetarian dishes only. Eggs are not allowed.
- Include a link in your blog posting back to this page using my logo. This way, whoever visits your blog, will know about this event and will be encouraged to join it.
- Please become a follower of my blog, if you haven't done so already.
- Please like my facebook page, the button is in the right side.(not mandatory but I would love it)
- Visit at least one other link from the party and leave some comment love for that person. (Come on! We all love a nice comment!
- Only one blog post per person per party, please.
- Please leave me a comment after uploading the recipe.
THIS LINKY PARTY IS TO SPOTLIGHT
YOUR BEST RECIPE OF THE WEEK.
|1. Mal pua|
|2. Cottage Cheese with cream|