Who wont love the salad full of flavors and packed with nutrients. This ia a great salad recipe which used fresh and hard tomatoes. Tomatoes, beans and fruits are full of nutrients and flavor. This is a simple and light salad which has delectable taste.
- For this salad choose firm tomatoes. Put on a cutting board stem side down and cut a cap from it. Take out the pulp from inside.
- Mix the beans, salt, chat masala and little tomato pulp.
- Reserve the left over tomato pulp for some other vegetable.
- Fill it in the tomato.
- Next layer is pomegranate.
- Now small pieces of apple and decorate it with few seeds of pomegranate.
- You can top it with Mint leaf too.
- Place it on the lettuce leaf.
- Ready to serve.
This platter goes to LGSS-Tomato to Anu's Healthy Kitchen.