All purpose flour - 1 cup
Semolina - 1/4 cup
Unsalted butter - 1/3 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Curd - 1 tbsp
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Sieve All purpose flour, semolina, cardamom powder and baking soda.
- Beat butter and sugar. Add curd and beat some more.
- make a soft dough by mixing the flour with the buttery mixture.
- Make small balls out of the dough. I made 15 balls.
- Slightly press the ball in the center.
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet. Maintain the gap between the balls to give them space to grow.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes.
This goes to Potluck Party